24 Hours of Daytona Ferrari GT Hospitality Package
Hot on the heels of the Ferrari Finali Mondiali, comes the iconic Rolex 24 at Daytona. Taking place at the legendary Daytona International Speedway, the grueling endurance battle (24 hours to be exact!) takes place on Saturday, January 28, 2017.
Since the race’s inception in 1962, millions of visitors descend upon Daytona Beach to witness racing history in the making. For Ferrari fans in particular, memorable wins include the 250 GTO winning in 1963 and 1964, the 330 P4’s iconic sweep in 1967, and the 458’s wheel banging final lap class win in 2015.
In anticipation of the adrenaline-raising affair, Ferrari is offering a one-of-a-kind experience for fellow racing fans: The Ferrari GT Hospitality Package. For $695, guests can fully immerse themselves in the Ferrari racing lifestyle. How so? The package includes the following priceless exploits:
· A track entry pass which is good for the entire race weekend (Friday, January 27th through Sunday, January 29th)
· Access to the Ferrari GT Hospitality Suite which is perched high above the track in the World Center of Racing complex. The suite offers sweeping views of the entire facility and is the best spot to relax, dine and enjoy the race with your fellow Ferraristi
· VIP Parking
· A Saturday evening dinner
· Closed-circuit TV viewing of the race from the suite
· A Ferrari GT team experience that includes: Access to IMSA paddock throughout the weekend, technical briefing by Ferrari team engineers, and a meet and greet with Ferrari team drivers
· Exclusive Ferrari live action pit tours throughout the race
You can buy passes here by clicking on this link -> KEN GORIN RACE TICKETS
Click here to learn more about Ken Gorin, President and CEO of THE COLLECTION